Marketing and Advertising | Greater New York City Area, US
Aanarav Sareen is an award-winning producer, adventurer and traveler. He is the author of 2 best-selling books and one of the world's leading experts in interactive media. Aanarav is a frequent technology author and analyst. He has been featured on ABC News, NBC News, Al Jazeera English and the Wall Street Journal. He is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post.
Aanarav is an advanced media member of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, the organization that bestows the coveted Emmy® Awards.
Specialties: Dynamic media, digital imaging, digital asset management, digital production, product strategy, go-to-market, project management.
2012 - Present
President / Palacart
Co-founder. Responsible for all day-to-day operations, including product, financing and marketing.
2003 - Present
Chief Strategist / AS Productions LLC
Strategic consulting firm helping clients in the entertainment space build and execute digital strategies.
Clients include: ABC, Adobe Systems, CNN, Time Warner, Warner Music, Microsoft, Disney, DirecTV, EA and Fox Sports.
Creative Technologist / Wunderman
Build, manage and provide strategic leadership for in-house digital team and agency partners across creative, technology and business units. Responsible for agency-wide interactive deliverables. Success includes:
- Manage interactive projects and teams across the agency for top-tier clients, including Citi, Coca Cola, Levi’s, United Airlines, Land Rover, Abbott and Nokia. - Oversaw global campaign effort for Levi’s. Managed creative, production and technology teams for 30+ country launch including global websites and cohesive platforms. - Responsible for managing the launch of Nokia’s flagship device – Lumia 900. Partnered with Microsoft and other agencies to coordinate live event, web and digital campaigns. - Restructured interactive team to be more autonomous by hiring interactive producers and technology teams.
Digital Producer / R/GA
Award-winning creative for digital, mobile, retail, out-of-home experiences, complex technology development and marketing solutions.
- Managed complex digital campaigns for one of the largest retailers in the world. - Oversaw innovation and ideas for next-generation solutions for clients. - Managed end-to-end production cycles, including creative, analytics and technology to ensure on-time delivery, client satisfaction and budgets.
Sr. Digital Producer / Wunderman
- Produced interactive Land Rover iPad ad for iPad only newspaper “The Daily.” One of four global brands invited to participate in the new venture. - Launch innovative welcome program for new Land Rover and Range Rover owners, which bridged direct mail with digital and mobile offerings. - Co-ordinated with external partners to develop and launch interactive Land Rover mobile app for iOS and Android devices. - Oversee development of innovative Land Rover CMS tool for Land Rover and Range Rover events. - Execute multi-million dollar launch campaign for Nokia Astound in the United States across multiple platforms. - Work closely with strategy, social media and account teams to ensure consistent brand experience across traditional and digital channels.
With 50+ years of experience, 130+ offices in 55+ countries and 15 specialized companies, Wunderman stands as the first name in advertising that delivers customer conversations that build brands and generate sales.
Wunderman, part of Young & Rubicam Brands, is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY).
Executive Producer / Magnet Media
- Oversee content production.
- Work closely with Fortune 100 clients, including Adobe Systems, Microsoft Corporation, and Apple Inc.
- Review various multi-platform distribution options for global visibility.
- Streamline production and delivery workflows for multiple platforms.
- Develop and deploy media production guidelines.
Broadcast Designer, HD Advisor / CNN
- Assisted with design & creation of broadcast elements for CNN and CNN Headline primetime shows, including Anderson Cooper 360, Nancy Grace, Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs Tonight. - Determined business and strategic requirements for managing large amounts of digital media. - Researched and implemented a Digital Asset Management system for cataloging digital images, videos and other related files, with specific focus on content discover-ability and workflow efficiency.
Broadcast Operations / ABC News
- Played key role in establishing ABCNews.com as a leading destination for technology reviews, supplementing expensive licensed content with original content. - Worked closely with the director of news production to hire and train digital reporters for the 2008 Presidential Campaign.
State University of New York at Binghamton
Bachelors of Science